For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world.
Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors.
The Moab Speed Thermo is a lightweight, protective hybrid designed to give you confidence to tackle any cold weather trail.
This version features a spiked outsole for extra winter traction.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Waterproof coated leather and mesh upper.
- 100% recycled laces and webbing.
- Padded collar.
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Gaiter D-Ring.
- 100% recycled heel pull tab.
- Metallic eyelets.
- Decorative stitched.
- 100% recycled mesh lining.
- 200 grams Primaloft® Gold Eco Series synthetic insulation.
- 100% recycled mesh lined removable PU insole.
- Rock plate for protection.
- FloatPro Foam™ midsole for a lightweight ride that lasts.
- Vibram® Icetrek outsole designed to provide the improved grip on very cold, icy, or snowy surfaces.
- Outsole lugs specifically designed to increase traction and shed debris with each step.
Stack Height: 31-21mm.