Asics Gel-Cumulus 23 Running Shoes 138653497W
Tags: Asics, Gel-Cumulus, 23, Running, Shoes, 138653497W
Gel Cumulus 23 is a Asics running shoe for women that offers you a smooth tread from heel to toe. This model includes a standard width. On the upper part, it incorporates a mesh layer that favors the passage of air to keep your feet dry and fresh for longer, allowing to efficiently dissipate moisture.
The sole of the sports running shoes includes a Flytefoam midsole composed of super fibers that adapts to the anatomy of your foot, improving foot stability. Additionally, it includes gel capsules that reduce impacts and promote the return of energy. Especially during the landing phase it includes foam that favors comfort.
The closure of the Asics running shoe includes a lace-up closure that runs from the instep to improve support. The version is available in a variety of sizes and colors.
The GEL-CUMULUS® 23 shoe´s focus is to provide an even smoother and softer ride while implementing gender tailored technology in the men´s and women´s models. Continuing to draw inspiration from cumulus clouds, we reimagined this neutral running shoe´s upper and midsole formation by applying a more holistic design approach that adapts to the runner´s anatomy in motion. Wrapping the foot with an even softer feel, the engineered mesh upper adds strategic support in targeted areas while leaving some of the fibers more open to improve breathability. The upper also works more closely with the midsole´s movement, which creates a smoother stride from footstrike to toe-off. Additionally, the shoe´s upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions. To improve cushioning and flexibility, we added a 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ to the top layer of the midsole. This technology is implemented through a series of strategically planted pillars within the midsole, allowing runners to experience more compression in a specific area without reducing durability or stability. These pillar formations are tuned differently in the men´s and women´s models to address each gender´s biomechanical data. By helping runners appropriately compress the foam during the landing phase of their stride, this shoe promotes a smoother ride and improves shock absorption. Lastly, a softer GEL® technology unit is positioned under the heel to improve cushioning while the FLYTEFOAM® midsole material helps create a smoother and more supportive ride.
- Foot Type: High arches
- The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
- Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the ground:
- The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
Foot Type: Normal size arches
- There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- Less likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the ground:
- The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
Gender Specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™:
- Addresses different compression rates at footstrike per gender.
- Engineered mesh upper
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- FLYTEFOAM® Technology: Provides lightweight cushioning.
Recycled Material Upper:
- At least 20% of the primary material of the shoe´s upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 230 g/8.1 oz
|0 - Free EU Delivery|